The SB1002 is a large-format, high-output subwoofer system that can be ground-stacked or easily flown via an integral rigging system, making it ideal for a wide range of live and installed sound applications. It offers the fatter-sounding output of dual 18-inch cone drivers, with the mounting of these drivers maximizing cone area and minimizing front area, providing the acoustical performance and physical configuration well suited for creating large subwoofer arrays. The drivers are designed specifically for the SB1002, offering very large (4.5-inch) voice coils as well as powerful neodymium magnet structures that also reduce weight.
The SB1002 is designed to be used with sophisticated digital signal processing to optimize the LF response. EAW UX and MX Series processors are recommended for the required crossover and equalization.
The rigging system, similar to that of EAW's popular KF760 Series line arrays, features a fast, easy-to-use two-point approach that accommodates flown arrays of up to 12 SB1002 units. A handle on the rear upper corner of the SB1002 enclosure provides added guidance and convenient "push-pull" ability in the flying process.
Applications include large live music and dance clubs, houses of worship, performing arts/auditoriums, corporate events, and concert touring.
Six Year Warranty.
SB1002 Subwoofer Features
• Direct radiating dual 18-in design
• Optimally tuned with large very low turbulence port
• Unique woofer loading generates unbelievable impact
• Premium large coil (115 mm) components with tremendous motor strength (+20%BI)
• Powerful neodymium magnet structures reduce system weight and increase output
• Can be ground stacked or permanently suspended with sixteen 3/8 - 16 points
• Quick release rigging accessory kit available for touring applications
SB1002 Subwoofer Configuration
• Subsystem: Transducer: SUB 2x 18 in. cone
• Loading: Vented
• Amplifier Channels: Single-amp LF1/LF2; Dual-amp LF1/LF2
• External Signal Processing: DSP w/1-way filter
SB1002 Subwoofer Performance
• Operating Range (-10 dB, Hz): 28 - 160
• Axial Sensitivity (1W @ 1m, dB SPL): Sub: 95 (Whole space)
• Power Handling / Impedance (Watts @ Ohms)
- Sub - Single Amp: 2400 @ 4
- Sub - Parallel: 2x 1200 @ 8
• Calculated Maximum Output Peak (dB SPL)
- Sub (whole space): 135
• Calculated Maximum Output Long Term (dB SPL)
- Sub (whole space): 129
• Powering: Single/dual
• Weight: 155 Lbs.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
EAW SB1002 Dual 18-Inch Subwoofer System Reviews