The rigging system, similar to that of EAW's popular KF760 Series line arrays, features a fast, easy-to-use two-point approach that accommodates flown arrays of up to 12 SB1002 units. A handle on the rear upper corner of the SB1002 enclosure provides added guidance and convenient "push-pull" ability in the flying process.
Applications include large live music and dance clubs, houses of worship, performing arts/auditoriums, corporate events, and concert touring.
Six Year Warranty.
SB1002 Subwoofer Features
• Direct radiating dual 18-in design
• Optimally tuned with large very low turbulence port
• Unique woofer loading generates unbelievable impact
• Premium large coil (115 mm) components with tremendous motor strength (+20%BI)
• Powerful neodymium magnet structures reduce system weight and increase output
• Can be ground stacked or permanently suspended with sixteen 3/8 - 16 points
• Quick release rigging accessory kit available for touring applications
SB1002 Subwoofer Configuration
• Subsystem: Transducer: SUB 2x 18 in. cone
• Loading: Vented
• Amplifier Channels: Single-amp LF1/LF2; Dual-amp LF1/LF2
• External Signal Processing: DSP w/1-way filter
SB1002 Subwoofer Performance
• Operating Range (-10 dB, Hz): 28 - 160
• Axial Sensitivity (1W @ 1m, dB SPL): Sub: 95 (Whole space)
• Power Handling / Impedance (Watts @ Ohms)
- Sub - Single Amp: 2400 @ 4
- Sub - Parallel: 2x 1200 @ 8
• Calculated Maximum Output Peak (dB SPL)
- Sub (whole space): 135
• Calculated Maximum Output Long Term (dB SPL)
- Sub (whole space): 129
• Powering: Single/dual
• Weight: 155 Lbs.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|