Just like the SB1001 the unique driver mounting of the SB2001 maximizes cone area and allows for the integration of an extremely low turbulence port while minimizing frontal area, providing the acoustical performance and physical configuration well suited for creating large subwoofer arrays. The enclosure design additionally integrates sixteen 3/8-16 suspension points for installation applications and is fully prepped and ready to receive the user installable quick release rigging kit accessory for touring applications.
The SB2001 is perfectly suited for a wide range of applications including concert touring, arenas, large houses of worship, large auditoriums, theaters and large dance clubs.
Six year warranty.
• Direct radiating dual 21-in design
• Optimally tuned with large very low turbulence port
• Unique woofer loading generates unbelievable impact
• Powerful neodymium magnet structures reduce system weight and increase output
• Can be ground stacked or permanently suspended with sixteen 3/8 - 16 points
• Quick release rigging accessory kit available for touring applications
• Transducer: SUB 2x 21 in. cone
• Loading: Vented
• Amplifier Channels: Single-amp LF1/LF2; Dual-amp LF1/LF2
• External Signal Processing: DSP w/1-way filter
• Operating Range: (-10 dB, Hz) 20 - 190
• Axial Sensitivity (1W @ 1m, dB SPL): Sub 95 (Whole space)
• Power Handling / Impedance (Watts @ Ohms) Sub - Single Amp: 3600 @ 2 / Sub - Parallel: 2x 1800 @ 4
• Calculated Maximum Output Peak (dB SPL): Sub (whole space): 137
• Calculated Maximum Output Long Term (dB SPL): Sub (whole space): 131
• Powering: Single/dual
|New - On Clearance|