The high output yet incredibly compact SB2001 dual 21-inch cone driver subwoofer is a recommended companion for all larger format EAW KF Series systems and will likely find a home in many club environments.
The SB2001 represents a very noteworthy upgrade to the SB1001/1002 offering in terms of output capability and low frequency extension (17% larger voice coils, 59% greater Xmax, and more than double the volume of air displaced) without much increase in size. The impressive result is a new and more powerful workhorse that has greater impact, power handling and output capability than its celebrated brethren.
Just like the SB1001 the unique driver mounting of the SB2001 maximizes cone area and allows for the integration of an extremely low turbulence port while minimizing frontal area, providing the acoustical performance and physical configuration well suited for creating large subwoofer arrays. The enclosure design additionally integrates sixteen 3/8-16 suspension points for installation applications and is fully prepped and ready to receive the user installable quick release rigging kit accessory for touring applications.
The SB2001 is perfectly suited for a wide range of applications including concert touring, arenas, large houses of worship, large auditoriums, theaters and large dance clubs.
Six year warranty.
• Direct radiating dual 21-in design
• Optimally tuned with large very low turbulence port
• Unique woofer loading generates unbelievable impact
• Powerful neodymium magnet structures reduce system weight and increase output
• Can be ground stacked or permanently suspended with sixteen 3/8 - 16 points
• Quick release rigging accessory kit available for touring applications
• Transducer: SUB 2x 21 in. cone
• Loading: Vented
• Amplifier Channels: Single-amp LF1/LF2; Dual-amp LF1/LF2
• External Signal Processing: DSP w/1-way filter
• Operating Range: (-10 dB, Hz) 20 - 190
• Axial Sensitivity (1W @ 1m, dB SPL): Sub 95 (Whole space)
• Power Handling / Impedance (Watts @ Ohms) Sub - Single Amp: 3600 @ 2 / Sub - Parallel: 2x 1800 @ 4
• Calculated Maximum Output Peak (dB SPL): Sub (whole space): 137
• Calculated Maximum Output Long Term (dB SPL): Sub (whole space): 131
• Powering: Single/dual
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
EAW SB2001 Subwoofer System, Black Reviews