• It is useful for wide range of professional audio applications, including multimedia production and presentation, corporate audio/visual systems, retail spaces, project recording studios, and home theaters.
• It is also a popular choice as a secondary distributed reinforcement system providing additional coverage in virtually any large scale installation such as theatres, performing arts centers, houses of worship, an even arenas and stadiums.
• All system elements, including drivers, crossover components, and the enclosure itself are designed to meet EAW's rigorous standards for reliability and durability.
• The system operates in fully passive mode with an internal passive crossover network both dividing the signal and providing critical equalization functions. UB12Se's are available as matched pairs of left and right enclosures for ultimate accuracy in reproducing the audio imaging.
• Each UB12Se includes a robust 5.25 in woofer mounted in an optimally vented enclosure and a 1 in soft dome tweeter specifically designed to provide smooth, studio-quality high frequency reproduction.
• Ultra-compact 2-way system
• 5.25 in LF/1 in tweeter
• Magnetically shielded for use near video monitors.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|