In Loudspeaker Processor mode, preset processing is available for specific EAW loudspeakers and loudspeaker arrays. The UX8800 hardware is designed to implement EAW's innovative Gunness Focusing' as part of the preset processing to correct loudspeaker anomalies that cannot be corrected with conventional digital processing. Advanced limiting is designed to maintain sound quality while achieving maximum output levels based on amplifier outputs and. An ambient humidity setting provides appropriate air loss equalization based on listening distances.
While the output settings are locked to prevent inadvertent or purposeful modification, the user retains control of input gain, EQ, signal delay, and polarity for the entire loudspeaker. This mode's simplicity makes the UX8800 practical for entry level users and fast to operate for experienced users, providing a high degree of system consistency while retaining all necessary, user adjustable, alignment controls.
The UX8800 uses standard Ethernet protocol and CAT-5 cabling for computer control using the custom EAWPilot software. A unique design that permits plug-and-play Ethernet communication without having to deal with problematic IP addresses. In addition, both audio and control signals can be transmitted between additional processors and other EAW products using the built-in, 32-channel, U-Net network and standard CAT-5 cabling. Up to 254 devices can be linked using U-Net, all controlled by EAWPilot.
Two year warranty.
• Two operational modes:
• System Processor - All signal processing is user-adjustable.
• Loudspeaker Processor - Preset signal processing for EAW loudspeakers with Gunness Focusing' to optimize performance.
• Comprehensive, intuitive front panel control makes computer control unnecessary for most adjustments.
• U-Net - EAW-designed signal and control networking between UX8800s and other U-Net enabled products.
• Digital inputs to reduce A/D & D/A stages.
• EAWPilot software for comprehensive computer control.
• Filter parameters are compatible with EAW's modeling and alignment software for optimized performance.