The HE-2-XLR Hum Eliminator' is designed to eliminate 60 cycle hum (60Hz AC signal) caused by Ground Loops. It is also designed to convert unbalanced lines to a true balanced lines. Why? Unbalanced lines are more susceptable to picking up electrical noise and RF interference.
• Eliminates AC hum quick and easy.
• Breaks groundloops safely while leaving all signal grounds intact.
• Automatically translates signal voltages to match differences in ground potentials, avoiding clipping.
• Converts between balanced and unbalanced lines.
• 1/4 inch TRS 'smart' jacks (TRS) and XLR jacks.
• Completely passive design with audiophile quality components.
• Frequency response 20Hz to 70kHz 0.5dB.
• Distortion less than 0.005% THD @1kHz
• Crosstalk better than -97dB
• 2Year Warranty
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Ebtech HE2-XLR 2-Channel Hum Eliminator Reviews