The DMX Programmer makes running an intelligent light show a breeze, with convenient features like a joystick and compact flash card slot. This affordable 64-channel DMX controller can operate up to 8 intelligent fixtures (maximum 8 DMX channels), any one of which can be assigned to the joystick for easy control of pan and tilt. Save your programs to a standard 32-megabyte compact flash card, then simply upload them whenever you want to run them, rather than having to re-create them. A compact tabletop unit, the DMX Programmer includes 4 pre-programmed chases, and is capable of handling up to 96 chases.
Professional 64 Channel, light weight, compact tabletop DMX controller designed for the mobile DJ or lighting designer on the go!
• 8 assignable fixtures / on 4 buttons
• 4 Chases of 99 steps
• 96 Scenes in 24 Pages
• Assignable joystick for Pan/Tilt control of fixtures
• Back-up memory using a 32 MB Compact Flash Card
• USB input for gooseneck light
• Built-in Microphone
• Bright, 4 segment LED display
• Audio Chase plus Speed and Fade time adjustments
• Tap Sync function
• Reversible DMX Polarity Output
• Fog Machine trigger button with LED function indicators (compatible with American DJ Master Blaster 1000, Stallion, Vaporizer, Vapor Flow, Fog Storm 1200 and Fog Storm 1700)
• Factory default joystick control: assigned to ch.1 and ch.2 and ready to use with American DJ and Elation fixtures
• 9-pin RS-232 trackball connector port
• Power supply included: DC 9-15V, 500mA min.
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.25" x 7.5" x 3" / 360 x 193 x 72 mm
• Weight: 4.5 lbs / 2.1 kgs
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Elation DMX-PROGRAMMER 64-Channel DMX Light Controller, New Reviews