• 64 Fixtures
• 64 Playbacks
• 48 Cues per playback
• FX Generator
• Designed for use with Cuety Software' (Emulation Touch Programmer) Application
• Transforms iPad' into Powerful Lighting Console
• Powerful Engine Controls Shows, Fade Times, and FXs
• Full DMX Support for LEDs and Conventional Lighting
• Art-Net, sACN and optically isolated DMX-512 Ports
• OSC, UDP, TCP, HTTP Support
Cuety Remote (Emulation Touch Remote)
Cuety Remote is an iPhone app that is also available from the App Store, it enables you to remote control Emulation Touch-1 & 2 by triggering the playback buttons. It does not allow you to edit the lighting cues.
Two versions of the Emulation Touch' are available, both provide an RJ45 ethernet port and an optically isolated DMX-512 port.
Emulation Touch-1' vs Emulation Touch- 2'
Emulation Touch-1' is designed for entertainment lighting and is very affordable, and Emulation Touch-2' is designed for fixed installations and offers extra protocols like OSC, UDP, TCP and HTTP. These protocols enable you to connect to a wide range of 3rd party control systems and show controllers, as well as apps like TouchOSC.
iOS also available at App Store.