The Focus Spot 250R is a 250 watt lighting affect that puts an end to changing DMX Settings manually. It features Remote DMX Addressing, putting an end to the inconvenience to lighting operators and professional DJ's having to climb high flying trusses to change DMX settings.
Also known as RDMX, this feature gives the ability to change the Focus Spot 250R's DMX values remotely from any standard DMX console, so it is a safer, faster, and much more convenient to perform the exact same operation. The Focus Spot 250R is equipped with 11 DMX channels and uses a wide array of colors and effects to put on one sensational show. Exploding with 250 watts of power, it features full 360-degree moving head rotation, yet is compact and affordable enough to meet any DJ's needs.
The Focus Spot 250R's relatively small size is, in part, attributable to it's innovative one arm design, measuring only 13"x13"x22". Its clever design allows its yoke to rotate while using only one arm, rather than the two arm design of most moving head fixtures. As a result, Elation was able to make the fixture substantially smaller than the typical moving head spotlight. With its effects light, users get an ultra bright moving head that is compact and more economical than you would expect. And with the addition of Remote DMX Addressing, the Focus Spot 250R represents a greater value than ever.
While the Focus Spot 250R may be small in size, it is certainly the opposite in the effects department, featuring 8 dichroic color filters plus white, and 6 rotating interchangeable indexable gobos plus spot. The gobos provide an invigorating mix of visual effects, with three being metal, two dichroic glasses, and one textured glass. The Focus Spot 250R also features a brilliant gobo shake effect, gobo scroll mode and continuous color.
The Focus Spot 250R is on par with the brightest spotlights on the market, with its high luminous efficiency axial reflector and a double condenser lens system combined with its 250 watt output. Other professional features include a 4-digit LED display, 19-degree beam angle for venues with low ceilings, stand-alone settings, mechanical dimming 0-100% and a variable speed strobe pulse effect.
Clubs and lighting directors who choose the Focus Spot 250R will also welcome the convenience of remote focusing via DMX. The unit is equipped with a motor-driven focus from near to far. It also comes with a Phillips MSD250/2 250-watt discharge lamp with a 3,000 hour long life. It measures 13"L x 13"W x 22"H and weighs only 35 lbs.
• RDMX Remote DMX Address
• USITT DMX-512 (16-bit resolution)
• 11 DMX channels
• 4 Digit Digital LED Display
• Self Test & Stand Alone settings
• 3 pin XLR serial input/output
• PreProgrammed Movements via DMX
• High Luminous-Efficiency axial reflector and double condenser lens system
• Cold Dichroic Reflector
• Anti-reflection coated lenses
• 17 Beam angle
• Lamp: Philips MSD250/2 (250w, 8500K, 2000hr)
• Motor driven focus from near to far
• Remote Focus via DMX
• 8 Dichroic Colors + White
• Continuous Color Scroll
• 6 interchangeable, index able, rotating
• Gobos + Spot;
• 3 metal gobos, 2 dichroic glass gobos, 1 textured glass gobo
• Gobo Shake Effect
• Continuous Gobo Scroll
• Mechanical High Speed shutter
• Variable speed strobe Pulse effect
• Fine Pan & Tilt (16 bit resolution)
• Automatic Pan / Tilt position correction
• Maximum Pan movement 580 in 3.5s / 16 bit
• Maximum Tilt movement 265 in 2.0 s / 16 bit
• 2 x 1/4 turn fastener brackets
• 1 x Safety cable hole
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
• 13"L x 13"W x 22"H
• 35 lbs
• Fuse: 8A
• Magnetic ballast
• Voltage: 115/208/230/240V AC, 50/60 Hz
• Power consumption: 500VA
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Elation FOCUS SPOT 250R Single Arm Moving Head, New Reviews