The Tweaker is a performance controller for Abelton users, Traktor users, and music producers and performers of all genres. It is compact, portable, and features an intuitive layout well suited for the studio, the stage, and the DJ booth. Use it as your main controller or as an add-on to your existing setup.
At the heart of Tweaker lies a grid of 32 rubber pads backlit by RGB LEDs, and 8 velocity sensitive groove pads. There is a channel strip on each side of the grid, and a crossfader centered underneath. Each channel strip is comprised of a fader, three RGB buttons, an analog knob, and three push encoders with red LED rings.FEATURES
• (8X4) RGB button grid with up to 7 colors per button
• (8) groove pads with velocity and aftertouch
• (6) push encoders with LED rings
• Intuitive navigation controls with 5-way selector and large push enoder
• DJ friendly 2 channel layout with crossfader
• USB bus powered
• MIDI in and out ports
• Includes screw-on legs to raise the unit to turntable height
• Plug and play on Mac and PC
• Includes Traktor 2 LE
• Includes USB cable
• Dimensions: 11" x 10.5" x 1.75"