The EKX series combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology - all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications.
EV-engineered components, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design, and Class D amplifiers coupled with QuickSmartDSP all work together to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs. EV's award-winning industrial design - with robust wood enclosures and durable EVCoat finish - ensures that EKX spekers look as great as they sound.
• QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV's signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LC
• High-efficiency 1500W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV
• Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions
• EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage
• Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles