The EKX series combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology - all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications.
EV-engineered components, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design, and Class D amplifiers coupled with QuickSmartDSP all work together to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs. EV's award-winning industrial design - with robust wood enclosures and durable EVCoat finish - ensures that EKX spekers look as great as they sound.
Passive EKX models deliver up to 134 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV. They're ideal for portable and installed applications with lightweight and compact 15-mm wood enclosures with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, aluminum pole mounts, and all metal handles.
• 1600 W (peak)
• 133 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV
• Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing and durable EVCoat finish
• Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension
• Metal grille reinforcement bar
• M20 threaded pole mount plate
ElectroVoice EV EKX-15S Passive 15'' Subwoofer Reviews