Designed for top-notch quality with amazing versatility, the ZX1 sets a new standard of performance and practicality in sound reinforcement loudspeakers. Featuring high-end components and a lightweight molded enclosure, the ZX1 is at home in any installed or portable application, from commercial sound to clubs, HOW, stages, arenas, and stadiums.
The high-tech enclosure is lightweight and extremely durable. The enclosure geometry has been engineered to provide maximum rigidity and acoustic performance. The velocity compensated port design overcomes the limitation of many small loudspeakers and enables exceptional low frequency response without vent noise. The ZX1's long excursion, high output 8" woofer with a weatherized treated cone delivers smooth low frequency performance with exceptional reliability.
A sophisticated crossover network integrates it with the EV DH2005, a 1-inch exit true compression driver with extended frequency response and high output capability. Full-bandwidth overload protection is provided for reliable, long term operation without audible effect.
These newly-designed high power woofers and drivers ensure full-range sound with awesome richness and clarity. Sleek contemporary styling fits in anywhere. Light weight makes transport easy while enabling a multitude of flying and mounting options that are each supported by innovative mechanical solutions. Whether for portable use or permanent installation, the ZX1 represents the next level in advanced loudspeaker technology.
• Designed for Pro Music, and other applications.
• Smooth, wide frequency response
• Ideal for mains, fills, or monitors
• Velocity-compensated port for exceptional LF
• Long-excursion weather-treated EV8L woofer
• 1.25-inch DH2005 titanium HF compression driver
• Rotatable 90 x 50 horn for flexible coverage
• Passive crossover with full-band overload protection
• High sensitivity, 123 dB maximum SPL
• Power handling: 200 W continuous, 800 W peak
• Water-resistant high-impact polypropylene enclosure
• Compact monitor-friendly wedge shape
• Frequency Response (-3dB) 60 - 20000 Hz
• Frequency Response (-10dB) 48 - 20000 Hz
• Sensitivity 1W/1m 94 dB
• Max. SPL / 1m (calc); full space 123 dB
• Coverage (nominal -6dB) H 90
• Coverage (nominal -6dB) V 50
• Rotatable Horn Yes
• System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak) 200/400/800 Watts
• LF Transducer EV8L
• HF Transducer DH2005
• Nominal Impedance (Passive) 8 Ohms
• Input Connections Parallel Neutrik NL4
• Chassis Size 8 inches
• Internal Crossover Yes
• Speaker Type Fullrange, Mid-High, Two-Way, Wedges
• Weight Net 8.4 kg ( 18.52 lbs )
• Dimensions (HxWxD) 451 x 282 x 263 mm
(17.76" x 11.1" x 10.35")
ElectroVoice EV ZX1 8" 2-way Speaker, White Reviews