MAYA44 provides 2 stereo analog line inputs, 2 stereo line outputs, a microphone input with +48V phantom power as well as an optical and coaxial S/PDIF output that can be used to pass through AC3/DTS signals. There is also a headphone output, perfectly for monitoring.
The optional MI/ODI/O extension provides a full MIDI interface (16 channels, 1 input & 1 output) as well as a digital input (optical and coaxial).
• Supports up to 24-bit / 192kHz output and 96kHz input
• 4 analog input and 4 analog output channels
• 4-in / 4-out full duplex recording and playback
• Balanced microphone input with +48V phantom power
• Headphone output with gain control
• Unbalanced stereo line input (12) can be switched to balanced mono microphone input
• Optical and coaxial (S/PDIF) digital output
• Optional MIDI I/O via MI/ODI/O extension
• Optional S/PDIF digital input via MI/ODI/O ext.
• 3.3V / 5V compatible PCI card
• EWDM driver: MME, DirectSound, ASIO 2.0 and GSIF 2.0 support
• Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 and Mac OS X compatible