The ESI nEar06 studio reference monitors were designed to overcome all the typical limitations of conventional near field reference monitors used in a digital audio environment. This system delivers a wide range of frequency response by employing two extraordinary drivers and unique crossover technology developed by ESI.
A stable and balanced low-mid frequency response along with a defined MF and HF response. Both drivers are magnetically shielded for music production in computer envrionments. High current power amplifiers offer high sound pressure with very low non-linear distortion. From professional users in commercial studios to home studio owners, the nEar06 is a true solution for near field studio monitoring in its own class.
* Type: 2-Way Bookshelf
* LF Driver: 6" polypropylene curved cone
* HF Driver: 1" magnetically-shielded Silk Dome Driver.
* Input Connectors: 1 XLR BAL Input & 1 TRS BAL/UNBAL Input
* Input Sensitivity: 270 mV input produces full output at maximum
* Input Impedance: 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
* RF Interference Protection, Output Current Limiter,
* Over-Temperature Protection, ON/OFF Transient Protection,
* Sub-sonic filter, External main fuse.
* S/N Ratio: > 75dB below full output, 20kHz Bandwidth
* Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20 kHz
* Crossover Frequency: 2.7 kHz
* LF Amplifier Power: 40W
* HF Amplifier Power: 30W
* Input Level Trim: -15dBu
* Blue LED Power Indicator on the front
* Dimension: 280mm (H) x 200mm (W) x 223mm (D)
* Curved Shape Front panel for optimizing acoustic characteristic
* Weight: 6.5kg/unit (without packing
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Ego Systems nEar06 6 Studio Reference Monitors (EACH) Reviews