As upgraded version of our popular nEar05 classic speakers, the nEar05 eXperience near field reference monitors have been developed especially for high level home studios and special project studios.
The nEar05 eXperience takes 5" near field monitoring speakers to a new level. They boast an ultra-flat low frequency response and the top quality Kevlar 5" driver delivers unparalleled punch in the low-mid frequency - a major improvement over the paper and polypropylene drivers used in most comparable products. ESI was the first vendor using kevlar for studio monitors in this price range as material inside the low frequency driver. Other vendors have since copied our idea, however there is much more to excellent sound: nEar05 eXperience still features ESI's cross over control technology that is perfectly optimized and upgraded to provide the perfect output level and frequency response 100% matching the installed drivers and cabinet design. Simply copying just one feature, does not work ... this is why we recommend to trust on the original design in case you are looking at any other similar looking product in the same price range.Of course nEar05 eXperience is magnetically shielded for desktop operation next to your other electronic equipment without interference.
nEar05 eXperience is already one of the most successful near field monitoring speaker in this price range that has ever been developed.
Optionally a nEar05 eXperience based monitoring system can be expanded with a subwoofer like our SW10K.
• Integral bi-amplified 70 Watt active near-field monitor
• 5 1/4" kevlar low frequency driver
• 1" silk-dome high frequency driver
• Cross-over control optimizes performance in relation to placement
• Magnetically shielded for desktop operation
• Input connections: 1 XLR balanced & 1 TRS balanced/unbalanced
• Input sensitivity: 200 mV
• Input impedance: 30k Ohm balanced, 15k Ohm unbalanced
• Protection : RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off
• Frequency response: 60Hz - 22kHz
• Crossover frequency: 3.2 kHz
• Low frequency amplifier: 40W
• High frequency amplifier: 30W
• Blue power LED on the front
• Dimensions: 250mm (H) x 176mm (W) x 200mm (D)
• Weight: ca. 6.5kg / speaker
||New - On Clearance