The stylish Waveterminal 192M features a 4-In/8-Out breakout box that connects to a half-length PCI card. The input A/D features high quality 24-bit/96kHz converters, while the D/A output has superior 24-bit/192kHz converters.
Other features include support of multiple sample rates up to 192kHz, headphone amp output, 24-bit/192kHz S/PDIF stereo digital coaxial and 24-bit/96kHz optical and outputs, and full duplex (simultaneous record/playback) capability.
The Waveterminal 192M's versatile breakout box makes it easy to access its four inputs and eight outputs. Two separate balanced TRS mic inputs with +12V DC phantom power can be found along side the 4 unbalanced +4dB line inputs.
The Waveterminal 192M supports Windows XP and Mac OS X. For PC, the Waveterminal 192M is designed to work with ESI's unique and powerful E-WDM driver for perfect compatibility with Windows XP, 2000, ME, and 98SE, offering ultra low-latency performance with all popular digital audio software applications including Nuendo, Cubase, Gigastudio, Cakewalk, Sonar and Logic. In fact, any software that fully supports Windows XP will support the E-WDM driver.
• High quality 24bit 96kHz ADC;100dB Dynamic range
• High quality 24bit 192kHz DAC;104dB Dynamic range
• Analog 4In/8out: 4 of 1/4" Unbal +4dBu Line inputs
• Mic Preamp
• Analog Output: 8 of 1/4" Unbal +4dBu Line Outputs
• 24bit 192kHz S/PDIF Coaxial Output & 24bit 96kHz Optical Output
• Total of 4In 10Out
• 2 MIC preamp with +12V Phantom Power
• 2 Stereo Headphone Out with Headphone Amp:
• HP1;Out12 or Channel Mixed out Selectable.
• HP2;Mixed Output
• Full Duplex;Simultaneous Record/Playback
• Supports multiple Sampling Rates :
• 16, 22, 24, 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192kHz
• Supports the EWDM driver: Multiple MME, Multiple Direct sound,
• ASIO 2.0 and GigaStudio support
• OS: WindowsXP/2000/ME/98SE & MAC OS 10.x
• Optional add-on card MI/ODI/O
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Ego Systems WAVETERMINAL 192M Analog Audio Interface Reviews