The 1270 Series Stage Monitors are rugged, lightweight, small, and LOUD. They're ideal for musicians looking for a loud monitor on a tight stage and/or a tight budget. The 1270's utilize a two-way coaxial speaker design which includes a 10" woofer (with 2" voice coil) coupled to a coaxial compression driver.
* 1 Piezo High Frequency Driver.
* 200 Watts Program Power Handling.
* Durable Molded ABS Plastic Construction.
* Wedge Cabinet Shape.
* Built in Carrying Handle.
* Black Metal Grille.
* Parallel Input Jacks.
* Molded Rubber Feet.
* Features Three Position Angles (30, 45 and 80 Degrees) for Increased Flexibility.
* Frequency Response: 110Hz to 20kHz, +/- 6dB.
* Power Handling:
100 Watts (E.I.A. RS-426),
200 Watts (Program),
400 Watts (Peak).
* Impedance: 8 Ohms (One Monitor), 4 Ohms (Two Monitors Linked).
* Low Frequency Source: 10" Woofer with 2" Voice Coil.
* High Frequency Source: Coaxial Ceramic Compression Driver with 1 1/2" Diaphragm.
* Sensitivity: 95dB, 1 Watt / 1 Meter.
* Maximum Output SPL: 115dB, 121 dB (Peak at 1 Meter).
* Crossover Frequency: 2.2kHz.
Height: 13 3/8 in. (34 cm)
Width: 13 3/8 in. (34 cm)
Depth: 9 1/8 in. (23.2 cm)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Fender 1270 Molded Stage Monitor PASSIVE Reviews