* Every performer in a studio or live sound setting can have a personalized mix without any adjustments at the board
* Perfect for use as a headphone system in the studio, plus drives powered monitors in live sound applications
* HDS-6 rackmount audio distribution system connects to the mixer/console to provide interface and power supplies to drive a group of HR-6 remote mixers
* HDS-6 to HR-6 linking cables are included with the HR-6, as is a universal mic stand clamp
* HDS-6 provides gain trims and overload LEDs for each input, ground lift and on/off switch, and system status LEDs
* Input Impedance: 20K ohms
* Sensitivity: Variable, -10 to +4 dBu for rated output.(adjustable with trimpot on each input)
* Power Output: 400 mW at 32 ohms (200 mW at 600 ohms, 500 mW at 100 ohms) from 20 Hz to 20 KHz.
* Inputs: 1/4" phone, balanced or unbalanced. * Outputs: RJ-45 jacks.
* Connecting Cable: 2 each: 10Base-T UTP Ethernet computer cables, Cat. 3 or better.
* Distortion: 0.008% THD at full rated power at 1 KHz; 0.05% THD 20Hz to 20 KHz.
* Dynamic Range: Greater than 96 dB
* Freq. Response: +0, -1 dB from 20 Hz to 20 KHz, 400 mW output
* Power Requirement: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 20 watts
* Dimensions: 1.75" H x 19" W x 7.25"
* Weight: 6.8 lbs. (3.1 kg)
NOTE: 0 dBu equals .775 Vrms.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|