Designed for the most critical, ultra-low-noise installations, the IT-1230 can supply 30 amps respectively of balanced AC power to a recording studio, video or film production facility, broadcast station, etc.
• 30 amp model
• This model provides precisely balanced AC power for ultra-low-noise installations
• This model will typically give a 16 dB improvement in back ground noise floor in systemwide installations
• Exclusive "Soft Start" circuit prevents turn-on transients and high inrush currents
• Faraday shield reduces electrostatic coupling between primary and secondary
• Extreme Voltage Shutdown circuit protects against dangerously high or low input voltages
• Microprocessor-controlled "smart" AC voltmeter monitors line voltage, flashes alerts for marginal and extreme conditions
• Provides basic power conditioning (spike suppression, RFI filtering) plus gas discharge tube to dissipate spikes
• Ground fault interrupter (GFCI) protection
• IT-1210 and IT-1220 models UL/CUL listed
• 30 amps (3600 watts at 60/120 V 1 AC, 60 Hz)
• Normal, 90-130; Marginal (flashes alert), 80-90 or 130-140;
• Extreme (causes shutdown), below 80 or above 140
• One 30A NEMA L14-30P twistlock connector
• Ten 20A outlets and one 30A NEMA L14-30R twistlock outlet in back, plus two 20A outlets on front. Front outlets are Ground Fault Interrupter (GFCI) type.
ISOLATION, INPUT TO OUTPUT:
• Breakdown Voltage: 1500V minimum.
• Leakage current: 40 mA maximum.
• Capacitance: 300 pf maximum
• 1:1; windings separated with Faraday shield
• (Full load/no load) 3% at full load
SPIKE PROTECTION MODES:
• Line to neutral, neutral to ground, line to ground
SPIKE CLAMPING VOLTAGE:
• TVSS rating of 400 volts peak, L-N, N-G, L-G (tested to UL-1449)
SPIKE RESPONSE TIME:
• 1 nanosecond
MAXIMUM SURGE CURRENT:
• 6,500 amps (8 x 20 mS pulse)
MAXIMUM SPIKE ENERGY:
• 80 joules per mode, 240 joules total
• Differential mode: Greater than 40 dB
• Transverse mode: Greater than 60 dB
• Common mode: Greater than 80 dB all 1 to 200 MHz
• Dimensions: 5.25" H x 19" W x 17" D.
• Weight: 72 lbs (33 kg)
• Construction: Steel chassis, powder coated; glass epoxy printed circuit boards
• 8.5 watts for display and control circuits, independent of actual load
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Furman IT-1230 Balanced Power Isolation Transformer Reviews