• Discrete Symmetrical Power technology greatly reduces common mode and transverse line noise, typically up to 24 dB total system. All symmetrical (balanced) AC receptacles are individually ground fault (GFCI) protected to ensure safe operation.
• Includes four sets of individually isolated, electrostatically shielded, positive contact "Super Spec" AC receptacles. These power banks are provided for equipment consuming moderate power, eliminating digital noise and performance-degrading power supply backwash from neighboring components.
• Handles 20 Amps peak power, 12 Amps continuous power.
• High power components are supplied separately via Furman's Power Correction Circuit, which increases speed, transparency, and visceral impact to your power amplifiers and powered subwoofers. Additionally it provides noise-free protection from damaging transient spikes and surges to all AC outlets.
• The toroid transformer is the finest available, yielding extremely low magnetic field leakage. A rugged, well-shielded enclosure contains the field further, allowing maximum placement flexibility so the IT-REFERENCE may be installed in close proximity to sensitive components.
• A precision high inrush magnetic circuit breaker/power switch provides maximum protection, while maintaining the lowest possible contact resistance.
• Optional mounting ears for standard 19" racks are available.
• Exclusive Discrete Symmetrical Power technology provides transparent, ultra-low noise AC power for the discriminating audiophile/video enthusiast.
• AC Current Capacity:
Continuous: 12 Amps. Peak: 20 Amps (maximum combined from all outlets)
• Noise Attenuation:
Transverse mode: >80 dB Common mode: >80 dB, 1-200 MHz System Noise Reduction: typically >24 dB
• Outlets: 8 (symmetrical balanced) 4 (power corrected amplifier circuit)
• Dimensions: 5.5. H x 16.9. W x 15.9. D
• Weight: 80 lbs.
• Power Consumption:
8.5 Watts for display and control circuits independent of actual load
|New - On Clearance|