• Provides power on-off switching from a remote location for up to three outlet banks
• 60A capacity, comprised of three 20A circuits
• Each circuit individually controllable with a simple contact closure
• Remote switches may be Maintained or Momentary types
• Built-in Circuit ON indicators for each circuit
• Provision for Circuit ON indicators at remote location
• Can be mounted for top or bottom 3/4" conduit connection
• 3/4" to 1-1/2" conduit connection
• Includes internal 12 VDC power supply
• Three Year Limited Warranty
The PGP-S is housed in a rugged, 6" x 6" x 4" junction box with three heavy-duty relays. It features easy-to-connect Phoenix terminal blocks that allow remote switches and LED indicators to be connected via safe, inexpensive, low voltage Class 2 wiring. If sequenced turn-on and turn-off is required, the switching function can be provided by a Furman PowerLink Remote AC Power Sequence Controller or the ASD-120 Sequenced Power Distro.
The PGP-S is designed specifically for mounting at the bottom of a PGP-20 or PGP-60, and also serves as a main junction box for all power interconnects. It includes an internal 12 VDC supply, and can be controlled from remote locations using the PowerLink, ASD-120, or, for simpler jobs, the Furman RS-1 or RS-2 Remote System Control Panels. The RS-1 provides a maintained key switch; the RS-2 has a momentary switch. In larger installations, multiple PGP-S's may be controlled by a single switch closure, or by a PowerLink or ASD-120 control signal.
All four sides of the enclosure have multiple knockouts to accomodate every job. The PGP-S is designed for permanent installation and accomodates conduit sizes from 3/4" through 1-1/2". Local codes should be checked for wiring requirements. Use of a licensed electrical contractor is recommended for the best and safest installation.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|