Built using compact 20 mm sliders two rows of 31 bands fit into just 2 rack spaces. Though small, the sliders are of high quality and have a smooth, silky feel. They are center detented for quick, reliable identification of the zero setting.
Because the exact EQ setting chosen may alter the program's overall loudness, Level controls are provided. These are sliders which allow trimming the gain over a 10 dB range. An LED Clip light glows if the audio signal has exceeded the maximum output level (i.e., an overload condition exists), in which case the Level slider can be reduced to avoid distortion.
Pushbuttons are provided on each channel for Bypass, allowing an instant comparison of the sound with EQ in or out. A yellow LED glows when the EQ is bypassed.
All models feature extra control of extreme lows and highs. The RR-215 has High Pass buttons which cut lows below 40 Hz, and Low Pass buttons which cut highs above 16 kHz. Also, provides adjustable controls for High and Low Pass, allowing the cutoff frequencies to be set anywhere from 10 to 250 Hz, and 3 to 50 kHz, respectively. The High Pass function is particularly useful in avoiding power-gobbling rumble in systems not designed to reproduce extreme lows.
For ease of hookup, any of three types of connections may be used for each input and output: XLR (balanced), 1/4" TRS phone (balanced or unbalanced), and RCA (unbalanced). The extra outputs may be used if, for example, a signal split is needed to feed both a tape recorder and a PA system.
• 20 mm sliders with center detents used throughout
• Output level matching controls with 0 to 10 dB range
• Bypass and Range buttons with LED indicators; Range buttons allow +/-6 dB or +/-12 dB slider adjustment
• Low Pass and High Pass sweepable controls
• Clip LEDs indicate overload conditions
• Unbalanced RCA, as well as balanced 1/4" TRS phone and XLR connectors, for all inputs and outputs
• Ground lift switches
• Dual voltage switch (100/120 or 200/240 VAC)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|