Furman is proud to introduce the new rackmountable Uninterruptible Power Supply SB-1000, specifically designed for stage and studio applications. Never again will musicians or studio professionals need to worry about damaging sensitive digital equipment or losing hours of studio work in the event of a power outage.
Onstage, the ruggedly designed and constructed 15-inch 1U Furman SB-1000 can (safely) keep computer laptops, micro-processing components, and keyboards running until the user can (safely) power them down. The SB-1000's brownout and surge protection prevent the data loss and corruption that can cripple sensitive equipment. In the studio, the Furman SB-1000 can safely save and close critical applications and then power down a CPU and monitor along with additional peripherals, such as hard drives, CD/DVD burners, etc. The Furman SB-1000's passive cooling allows for super quiet operation in critical listening environments.
The Furman SB-1000 features a generous 1000VA / 600 watts capacity from its step-up/step-down multi-tap Toroid transformer. A current overload alarm activates at 10 amps total capacity. An additional alarm activates when in battery back-up mode. The unit will provide a 3-minute back-up with a 5-amp RMS load, and 32-minutes of back-up with a typical computer and monitor load. When used as a computer system back-up, a standard UTP-RJ45 network jack allows for automatic shutdown of critical applications.
The SB-1000 features 5 AC outlets, (4 for backup with a 5 amp total load) and 1 bypass outlet, (4 amps total, for higher amperage units) so additional computer peripherals and electronic devices can be safely powered down. Additional features include adjustable line voltage from 110/115/120 VAC, two step regulation, and an adjustable line frequency of 50 or 60 hertz. (Internal jumpers). The front panel features convenient ON/OFF switches for the backup and bypass outlets, a test switch that allows battery status check, as well as a line/backup indicator LED.
• Current rating: 5 amps / 600 watts
• Over Voltage Regulation: 130 VAC switches to 120 VAC output
• Under Voltage Regulation: 109 VAC switches to 125 VAC output
• Spike Protection Modes: Line to neutral, line to ground, neutral to ground
• Spike Clamping Voltage: Initial turn-on at 200 volts; TVSS rating of 400 volts peak at 500 amps, L-N, N-G, L-G (tested to UL-1449)
• Response time: 1 nanosecond
• Maximum surge current: 6,500 amps
• Output: Two-step square wave
• Switching Modes:
Switches to battery backup at 89 VAC low line or 150 VAC high line, bypasses backup at 95 VAC and 140 VAC
• Transverse Noise Attenuation 20 dB at 200 kHz, rising to >40 dB, 1 to 100 MHz
• Maximum Load Alarm: 10 amps
Mechanical: Dimensions: Dimensions: 1.5" H x 15" W x 14.5" D. Weight: 20 lbs (9 kg). Construction: Steel chassis, glass epoxy printed circuit boards
• Power consumption: 15 watts (idle)
• Safety Agency Listings: CUL
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Furman SB 1000 Uninteruptable Power Supply Reviews