The Furman SPB-8 is the first Pedal Board designed with the working professional in mind. Guitar players, bassists, and keyboard players have all asked for this, and we answered with the most rugged, versatile, and useful board available anywhere...
It features heavy duty metal construction that will handle the most forceful stomps you can offer, as well as stand up to the rigors of the road. The first stereo board on the market, it is also the first to feature the high level of power conditioning that Furman is famous for.
• The Pedal Board is a solid, non-slip base for up to 8 pedal effects that lets you leave everything powered up and patched together as you like it
• Pedal effects attach securely to a 12" x 25" • Velcro pad during performance and transport
• Included padded travel case is sturdy and roomy, fits the Pedal Board with all effects attached, has two internal storage pouches, and includes a shoulder strap
• True stereo effects return, external effects loop, and amplifier outputs
• Eight individually protected 9VDC outlets, with 8 included power cords
• Three widely spaced 120VAC, 15A outlets allow enough room for "wall warts"
• ALL power and signal jacks are insulated and isolated, eliminating noisy ground loops
• Solid 1/4" polycarbonate platform and rugged power supply/patch bay steel chassis will withstand years of on-stage use and abuse
• Furman's quality power conditioning with 15A circuit breaker, spike/ surge protection, and RFI filtering
• Patch bay's dual stereo loops allow nearly infinite patching combinations
• Toroidal transformer assures no hum field will contaminate sensitive effects boxes and pedals
• Five detachable rubber feet assure stable, sure performance without rocking or flexing
• Extra-long 10-foot AC cord
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Furman SPB 8 Stereo Pedal Board Power Conditioner Reviews