Developed specifically for nearfield vocal monitoring, the Hot Spot and Hot Spot VC weigh only 8 pounds and have power handling capacities of 200 watts and frequency responses of 150 Hz to 15 kHz. Hot Spots provide incredible intelligibility and superior gain before feedback. Each 16 ohm Hot Spot features two ferro fluid cooled five-inch drivers with 40-ounce magnet structures.
96 dB (1 watt/1 meter) sensitivity and a maximum SPL of 123 dB (200 watts/.5 meter) ensure that the Hot Spot delivers the power and clarity necessary to cut through the most extreme ambient noise levels. The cabinet is constructed of black high impact ABS and has a charcoal foam grille. One 1/4-inch jack serves as the speaker's input; another makes it possible to link multiple Hot Spots. The Hot Spot VC's front-mounted seven step volume control offers 18 dB of adustability (in 3 dB increments). An integral adaptor allows the Hot Spot to be mounted on a microphone stand. When positioned in close proximity to the performer, the Hot Spot is louder, more direct and less likely to cause feedback than a conventional floor monitor. A black vinyl strap handle is available.
* Controlled Bandwidth (150 Hz-15 kHz +/- 6 dB)
* Two S5C160-8 drivers ferrofluid cooled
* 200 watt continuous power rating
* 96 dB sensitivity (1 watt at 1 meter)
* 123 dB maximum SPL (200 watts at .5 meter)
* 15.37 SPLOWT
* 16 ohm impedance
* Two " jacks enable HOT SPOTs to be "daisy chained"
* Rugged black ABS cabinet with charcoal foam grille
* Mic stand socket
* Volume control (HSVC only): Wide open to -18dB in 3dB steps
* 7" x 11" x 5.25" (178 mm x 279 mm x 133 mm)
* 8 lbs. (3.6 kg)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Galaxy Audio HOTSPOTVC Compact Monitor with Volume Control, Black Reviews