The HOT SPOT is a vocal reproduction monitor. The HOT SPOT monitor was developed in 1977 by Galaxy's founder while touring with musicians. The need for a vocal monitor became necessary and thus the HOT SPOT was born.
The HOT SPOT works great for numerous reasons. First, the HOT SPOT can be set on a microphone stand, which allow them to be positioned closer to the user. Think about it, many performers purchase a 12" or 15" floor monitor and during the performance, roll off the low end and crank up the volume so the sound will travel from the floor to their ears. The HOT SPOT is mid range oriented and it is closer to the performer, so there will be less stage volume, which reduces feedback. Second, the HOT SPOT is physically smaller and lighter in weight, which makes it easier for transport, plus the clarity is superior to any larger floor monitor.
Galaxy Audio has produced hundreds of thousands of HOT SPOTS. HOT SPOTS work great for nearly any type of music or speech applications. Using Hot Spots will actually help reduce feedback from occurring on stage!
• The new design of the HS7 includes the convenient mic stand insert on the bottom of the unit. This
allows a quick setup on top of a mic stand, with the HS7 angled upward for accurate vocal monitoring.
• The included mic stand adaptor insures a more stable and secure placement on any mic stand.
• Molded-in yoke bracket points. With the optional yoke bracket assembly the HS7 can be mounted to
a wall or ceiling, or attached to a mic stand and angled in any direction.
• Microphone boom attachment on top of the HS7 eliminates the need for a second mic stand for your
microphone. (Requires optional hardware).
• Integrated handle into the top of the enclosure.
• Each Hot Spot 7 comes equipped with two Speakon 1/4" Combo speaker jacks, all of which are wired in parallel to allow easy "daisy chaining' of multiple Hot Spots.
18 dB Stepped Attenuator Volume Control
16 ohm Cabinet with Two NEOLITE 5-Inch Drivers
200 Watts Continuous Power Rating
Freq. Response 150Hz-18kHz
126 dB SPL (200 Watts @ .5 Meter)
Input Connections: Two Twistlock/-Inch
Combo Jacks (wired in parallel)
Mounts to Any Mic Stand
Integrated Handle, Mounting Points for Mic Boom & Bracket
Three Year Warranty
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|