The RM-DIGIREC is great for many applications, including: recording a church service, then downloading to a computer for posting on the web or recording CDs, recording corporate or government meetings, or simply for playback.
NOTE: Module requires RM2 Chassis to supply power and provide inputs & outputs.
• Records to digital MP3 compression format
• Sample rate 44.1KHz
• Internal 128MB flash memory (records about 2 hours)
• Records on SD card (up to 1 GB approx. 16 hours)
• USB connector for file transfer to or from PC
• 5 EQ modes
• Headphone output
• Two " mic inputs (L/R) w / record volume control
• Also records from stereo line in jacks on chassis rear.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|