One Galaxy Audio RM-DIGIREC digital recorder can be installed into the RM2, rack mount chassis along with one of the other modules. The RM-DIGIREC records to 44.1KHz MP3 format. The unit has an internal Flash memory, which will record about 2 hours of Stereo audio. An SD card can also be inserted (up to a 1 GB) for longer record time (about 16 hours of stereo audio).
The front panel of the unit has two " Mic level inputs for recording from the front. Also located on the front panel are all function selection buttons (play, pause, stop, repeat, etc.)
The RM-DIGIREC is great for many applications, including: recording a church service, then downloading to a computer for posting on the web or recording CDs, recording corporate or government meetings, or simply for playback.
NOTE: Module requires RM2 Chassis to supply power and provide inputs & outputs.
• Records to digital MP3 compression format
• Sample rate 44.1KHz
• Internal 128MB flash memory (records about 2 hours)
• Records on SD card (up to 1 GB approx. 16 hours)
• USB connector for file transfer to or from PC
• 5 EQ modes
• Headphone output
• Two " mic inputs (L/R) w / record volume control
• Also records from stereo line in jacks on chassis rear.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Galaxy Audio RM-DIGIREC Digital Recorder Reviews