Handy playback features like Single and Continuous play modes, along with Instant-start, enhance the CDX-2250i's flexibility. The unit also has a Program feature that supports playlist creation, so restaurant and bar owners can provide music for their customers without having to worry about controlling the unit. And for seamless performance night after night, the CDX-2250i features anti-shock using RAM buffer memory, ensuring external bumps and vibrations won't disrupt your performance.
The ability to create cue points quickly and easily, and preview those cues, enhances the unit's convenience, allowing you to craft an expert mix with ease and confidence. And for simple, swift navigation of songs, the CDX-2250i features a large, blue-backlit screen that displays a variety of track information, including time, pitch value and track number.
Perfect as a professional, user-friendly solution for your DJ rack, the CDX-2250i offers impressive functionality and supremely reliable performance in a compact 2U design.
• Audio CD, CD-R, and MP3-CD compatible
• Dual USB inputs for USB storage devices
• Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
• Two Selectable jog modes: Search and Pitch Bend
• Instant-start and cue with preview
• Single and Continuous play modes
• One seamless loop per side with reloop
• Pitch bend via jog wheel or buttons +/- 16%
• Three mode time selection
• Frame accurate search
• Rubber jog wheels with finger grips
• Large blue-backlit LCD display
• Variable pitch control with a +/- 4%, 8%, and 12% range
• +10 track button for quick navigation
• Fully programmable with repeat function