Among the other various features and technologies integrated in the UHF-6200 Wireless Handheld Mic System, the high-quality LCD display is the most discussed; it provides room for flawless operation by displaying the group, channel no, RF and AF levels clearly. Connection with external devices has been made easier with the individual balanced XLR outputs, the mixed -inch output jack and the MIC/LINE output selector switch. Full range volume control rotary control is the perfect gadget any vocalist or DJ would love to have in their handheld microphone transmitter.
• UHF high band dual channel receiver with multi selectable frequencies from 600-960 MHz
• Ultra-fast microcomputer controlled PLL oscillation circuit
• Advance compression circuit avoiding unwanted noise
• Hassle free automatic transmitter setup via SYNC button
• High quality LCD display provides for flawless operation (display group, channel no, RF and AF levels)
• Full range volume control rotary control
• 240' dynamic operating range
• Individual balanced XLR outputs
• Mixed " output jack
• MIC/LINE output selector switch
• Unidirectional handheld dynamic microphone with LCD display and original sound reproduction technology.