Each amp comes designed to deliver the maximum wattage and amount of power to any speaker. The XGA Series is sure to blow you and the competition away! The XGA-2000 amplifier offers clean, reliable power in a durable, lightweight enclosure. If you demand professional amplification performance, the XGA-2000 is perfect for delivering pure, consistent wattage night after night.
With 2000 watts of Instant Peak Power (250 watts RMS), the XGA-2000 is ideal for powering PA systems and DJ rigs. To ensure seamless, reliable performance, the amp features front-to-rear airflow and a cooling fan for thermal stability, DC output protection and short circuit protection.
Whether you're a DJ performing at an event or a band at a show the XGA amps will deliver the power and quality of sound your need to leave your audience amazed. The XGA Series goes perfect with any Gemini Professional loudspeaker.
For true connecting convenience, the XGA-2000 boasts XLR and -inch balanced inputs and three Speakon outputs. The unit also provides front panel indicators for Signal, Clip, Protect and Bridge, plus level controls for channels 1 and 2. Selectable modes for Stereo and Mono Bridge give you even more flexibility, while its sleek, lightweight design ensures total portability.
- 2000 Watt IPP* High Power output to drive professional loudspeakers without clipping
- Front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan for thermal stability and reliability
- XLR and " (6.5mm Jack) balanced and RCA unbalanced inputs
- Limiter circuit switch for amp output protection
- Stereo, Parallel Mono and Mono Bridge
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect
- 3 Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
- 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
- Bridge control switch
- DC output protection and Short circuit protection
- Frequency response 10Hz - 50kHz at 1.5 dB
- Ground lift switch
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.1%
- Input sensitivity & Impedance: 0.77v
- Signal to Noise (20 Hz - 20 kHz) > 90dB
• Stereo @ 8ohms = 2 x 90W RMS
• Stereo @ 4ohms = 2 x 125W RMS
• Bridged @ 8ohms = 250W RMS
• Momentary Peak Output = 2000W
Gemini XGA-2000 Professional Power Amplifier Reviews