Whether you're a DJ performing at an event or a band at a show the XGA amps will deliver the power and quality of sound your need to leave your audience amazed. The XGA Series goes perfect with any Gemini Professional loudspeaker.
With 5000 watts of Instant Peak Power (1100 watts RMS), the XGA-5000 is ideal for powering PA systems and DJ rigs. To ensure seamless, reliable performance, the amp features front-to-rear airflow and a variable-speed cooling fan for thermal stability, DC output protection and short circuit protection.
For true connecting convenience, the XGA-5000 boasts XLR and -inch balanced inputs and three Speakon outputs. The unit also provides front panel indicators for Signal, Clip, Protect and Bridge, plus level controls for channels 1 and 2. Selectable modes for Stereo and Mono Bridge give you even more flexibility, while its sleek, lightweight design ensures total portability.
With clean, dependable power in a resilient, 23-pound enclosure, the XGA-5000 offers unmatched value for anyone who is serious about sound.
- 5000 Watt IPP* High Power output to drive professional loudspeakers without clipping
- Front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan for thermal stability and reliability
- XLR and 1/4" (6.5mm Jack) balanced inputs
- Stereo, Parallel Mono and Mono Bridge
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect
- 3 Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
- 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
- Bridge control switch
- DC output protection and Short circuit protection
- Frequency response 10Hz - 50kHz at 1.5 dB
- Ground lift switch
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.1%
- Input sensitivity & Impedance: 0.77v
- Signal to Noise (20 Hz - 20 kHz) > 90dB
• Stereo @ 8ohms = 2 x 400W RMS
• Stereo @ 4ohms = 2 x 550W RMS
• Bridged @ 8ohms = 1100W RMS
• Momentary Peak Output = 5000W
Dimensions (WxDxH) 19" x 13.8" x 3.5" (482 x 350 x 88mm)
Weight: 23.42 Lbs (10.62 kgs)
- Gimini 5000 power amplifier Review by Ranjit kumar
Gemini 5000Watt professional power amplifier (Posted on 3/18/2017)