• Experience exceptional midrange definition, and superb transient response, from a unique, lightweight driver design coupled with high-power amplification
• Mixes translate better because the precision 1" titanium tweeter produces accurate highs, while the front-ported, bass-reflex enclosure delivers tight, precise bass
• Iconic archtop Les Paul styling with carved flame-maple front brings visual excitement to studio or home
• Personalize your sound with rear-panel high and low frequency trim controls
• Avoid "listening fatigue" thanks to extremely low distortion, ample headroom, and transparent sound reproduction
• Complement any room design with your choice of high-gloss nitrocellulose cherry, cherry burst, or tobacco burst finishes
Make mixes that "translate" superbly, master with confidence, or simply enjoy a superior listening experiencethese speakers truly further the legacy of the man who invented multitrack recording.
Type: Active Monitor, bi-amped
Tweeter: 1" Diamond-like carbon-coated titanium Tweeter
Woofer: 6" non-woven carbon Woofer
Freq. Range (-10dB): 37Hz - 47kHz
Crossover Freq. (Acoustic): 2.7kHz
Max Peak SPL (Limiter Engaged) per pair: 117 dB
System Power (Hi+Lo Amp combined): 247 Watts
Amplifier Distortion: <0.2%THD+N 20Hz - 20kHz (-3dB Max Power)
SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio): >92dB
Bass Level Adjust Switch: Bass Level Adjust (-4dB, -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB, +2dB, +4dB)
Treble Level Adjust Switch: Treble Level Adjust (-4dB, -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB, +2dB, +4dB)
Input connectors: RCA, Balanced TRS, Balanced XLR
Dimensions (H x W x D): 356mm x 230mm x 300mm / 14.02" x 9.06" x 11.81"
Weight: 8.2kg / 18.5 lbs.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|