iDrum adds the missing ingredient to your Mac-based home recording studioa fully programmable drum machine. It's just as easy to use as the hardware drum machines of yesteryear, but with all the flexibility of a software-based virtual instrument.
iDrum integrates seamlessly with GarageBand, Logic, Digital Performer and other applications that support AudioUnit plug-insor you can run it as a standalone application. Create drum patterns in iDrum right alongside your existing tracks, perfectly in time, all the time. Or use iDrum as the backbeat when you're laying down new tracks. Use the hundreds of included pre-programmed patterns and rhythms or roll your own.
iDrum features an array of sound-shaping DSP functions like filters, amp envelope, and even crunchy old-school drum machine bit-reduction. You can load any AIFF or WAV sound file up to 2MB in size as a drum sample, making iDrum's sonic palette limited only by your imagination. iDrum will also export your patterns and songs as AIFF audio, MIDI and GarageBand-compatible AIFF for further editing.
• designed for Macintosh OS X
• plug-in for GarageBand, Live 4, Logic, Digital Performer and other Audio Unit hosts
• also runs as a standalone application
• easy drum machine interface
• mixer controls for each drum sound including:
• 2 "choke" groups for effects like open/closed hi-hat
• trigger drum sounds from MIDI notes
• easy drum pattern creation
• enter steps with the mouse
• record with a MIDI controller
• choose from a library of included patterns
• drag and drop a pattern to the desktop for instant MIDI file creation
• drag and drop a WAV or AIFF file to an iDrum channel (2MB limit)
• completely skinnable, including reskinning on the fly
• includes a large library of drum sounds and patterns
iDrum integrates seamlessly with Ableton Live 4, GarageBand, Logic, Digital
Performer and other applications that support AudioUnit plug-ins
Mac OS X 10.2 with QuickTime 6.5 or higher. Works with any CoreAudio-compatible soundcard including the built-in sound on all Macs.
Mac OS X 10.2 with QuickTime 6.5 or higher. Apple GarageBand, Logic Pro, Logic Express, Ableton Live 4 or MOTU Digital Performer 4.12. Check your host documentation for additional requirements.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Glaresoft IDRUM Virtual Drum Machine of OS X Reviews