iDrum features an array of sound-shaping DSP functions like filters, amp envelope, and even crunchy old-school drum machine bit-reduction. You can load any AIFF or WAV sound file up to 2MB in size as a drum sample, making iDrum's sonic palette limited only by your imagination. iDrum will also export your patterns and songs as AIFF audio, MIDI and GarageBand-compatible AIFF for further editing.
• designed for Macintosh OS X
• plug-in for GarageBand, Live 4, Logic, Digital Performer and other Audio Unit hosts
• also runs as a standalone application
• easy drum machine interface
• mixer controls for each drum sound including:
• 2 "choke" groups for effects like open/closed hi-hat
• trigger drum sounds from MIDI notes
• easy drum pattern creation
• enter steps with the mouse
• record with a MIDI controller
• choose from a library of included patterns
• drag and drop a pattern to the desktop for instant MIDI file creation
• drag and drop a WAV or AIFF file to an iDrum channel (2MB limit)
• completely skinnable, including reskinning on the fly
• includes a large library of drum sounds and patterns
iDrum integrates seamlessly with Ableton Live 4, GarageBand, Logic, Digital
Performer and other applications that support AudioUnit plug-ins
Mac OS X 10.2 with QuickTime 6.5 or higher. Works with any CoreAudio-compatible soundcard including the built-in sound on all Macs.
Mac OS X 10.2 with QuickTime 6.5 or higher. Apple GarageBand, Logic Pro, Logic Express, Ableton Live 4 or MOTU Digital Performer 4.12. Check your host documentation for additional requirements.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|