Irwin and Bennett Rowe are the developers behind Gruv Glide, which was first released in the 1970's. Both musicians at the time, they loved playing vinyl records, and were often dissatisfied with cleaners and treatments that were available. Not only did many just line up dust, but several other cleaners often attack the structure of vinyl, seriously degrading its life.
It was then that Irwin and Bennett developed Gruv Glide, a dry record treatment that:
• Significantly Improves Vinyl Fidelity
• Eliminates Static
• Has Cleaning Properties and Qualities
• Maintains the Vinyl Structure without attacking it
• Is extremely easy to apply and use
Gruv-Glide is one of the most used record treatments, both by vinyl collectors and professional DJs alike. Keep your record collection looking and sounding like new with this Made-in-the-USA dry treatment today!
- The Only Record Cleaner to Use! Review by Kenneth