With an astounding output of 4500 ANSI Lumens, a 0.99" liquid crystal panel plus a UHB 310W lamp, these projectors give astonishing brightness and will project clearly visible images even in brightly lit rooms.
They are ideal for medium to large venues and the flexibility of the zoom lens and Vertical Lens Shift System gives you the freedom to choose exactly where you want to install the projector. XGA resolution means that presentations containing fine detail such as spreadsheets and diagrams are clear and sharp, whilst the 800:1 contrast ratio delivers superb graphics. Advanced features enhance presentation quality and make delivery even easier.
Other features include Horizontal and Vertical Keystone correction, which corrects keystone distortion, whilst the My Screen feature allows an image to be displayed at switch on before the presentation begins. With full connectivity the CP-X1250 features the usual DVI and component terminals, with the addition of BNC terminals.
• 4500 ANSI Lumens
• Full Connectivity
• Vertical Lens Shift System
• Horizontal and Vertical Digital Keystone Correction
• My Screen Option
• 1.5x Zoom Lens
• Progressive Scan for smooth, flicker-free pictures
• Pin Code Security System
• LCD Panel 0.99", P-Si TFT Panel x 3 with Micro Lens
• Resolution 1024 x 768
• Lens f=1.72.4 Zoom x 1.5
• Lamp 310W UHB (50% Performance 2000h)
• Lamp Life 2000 hours
• Brightness 4500 ANSI lumens typ.
3600 ANSI Lumens min. (Whisper mode)
• Contrast Ratio 800:1
• Focus Distance 1.215.53m
• Display Size 40"500"
• Colour 8-bit colour (16.7 million colours)
• Composite Video NTSC, PAL (-BGDHI), SECAM, PAL-M, PAL-N, NTSC4.43, PAL60
• Component Video 525i(480i), 525p(480p), 625i(575i), (1080i@50/60), (720p@50/60)
Computer IBM Compatible VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA
(Smart Resizing) MAC13", MAC16", MAC19"
(Pixel works Chip)
Plug & Play DDC1/2B
Frequency Range fH:1591 kHz
Computer Input 15-pin D-sub, 5 x BNC x 1 (shared with Component)
1 x M1-D
Computer Output 15-pin D-sub x 1 (from selected computer input, 15-pin D-sub or BNC)
Video Input S-Video: Jack Terminal x 1
Composite Video: RCA Jack terminal x 1
Component Video: RCA Jack Terminal x 3
Component Share RGB1: BNC Terminal x 3
Audio Input Stereo-mini Jack Terminal x 2 for computer
Audio Output 1 x Stereo-mini Jack Terminal
Control 9-pin D-sub x 1 for RS232
• Network Interface RJ-45
• Power Supply 100120V/220240V Auto switching
• Power Consumption 470W
• Dimensions 420 x 160 x 320mm (W x H x D)
• Weight 7.7Kg
• Noise Level 39dB Normal Mode / 35dB • Whisper Mode
Approvals UL60950/C-UL, FCC Part 15, Class B, CE, TUV EN60950
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Hitachi CPX1250SER LCD Projector Reviews