To use the iKEY, simply connect a cable from your headphone jack or any other output source to the RCA inputs, connect to a USB flash drive or mass storage device, select the desired digital audio format, and hit record - it's that simple! The iKEY lets you choose whether the audio will be converted into MP3 format (with a choice of a 128, 160 and 256kbps bit rate) or the lossless WAV format. Never before has a portable device allowed you to do this without extra hardware and software.
• Records audio to uncompressed WAV format or MP3 format (w/ selectable bit rate, up to 256kbps)
• USB Port for direct connectivity to supported USB storage device
• Compatible with USB 2.0/1.1/1.0 devices
• Gold plated RCA inputs
• LED indicator shows memory remaining on target drive
• Battery powered w/ low battery indicator
• DC charger input for use with rechargeable batteries (requires 4 AA batteries, not included)
• Level clip indicator
• Record volume control
• Reset button
• AC adaptor included
• Size: 5.43w x 1.1d x 3.27h. Wt. 2 lbs.
|New - On Clearance|