iRocker features realistic, natural-feeling playing surfaces. To reduce vibration feedback, we selected natural rubber drum and cymbal surfaces for the iRocker pads. This five-piece kit gets you started on a dual-zone snare pad for two-sound compatibility. You can dial in a snare drum sound in the center and a rim click, rimshot
The iRocker features an internal collection of top-notch drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds that will blow you away. You'll find the iRocker to be packed with 15 preset studio and live drums and cymbals, built-in digit reverb for superb ambience, The iRocker also has headphone and amplifier outputs so you can play quietly in phones or connect up and rock out. It also features USB MIDI connection for expansive flexibility and connection to a wide range of sounds and controllers.
The iRocker has a metronome, an essential tool for keeping steady time whether you're practicing alone or with a band. You can choose click, beep or even human voice.
A drumset is only as strong as its weakest link. The iRocker mounts on a heavy-duty aluminum rack.
• Intelligent iPod Ready Dock fits for ALL iPod/iPhones
• Kit Configuration: Kick Pedal, Snare, Hi-Hat, Hi-Hat pedal, Tom x3, Crash, Ride
• Drum Kit: 15 Presets
• Built-In adjustable digital Reverb for superb drum ambience
• Record output for recording your playing to iPhone or any recorder
• Controls: Drum Kits Selection x 5, Variation, Metronome, Volume, iPod Vol, REC output level, Tempo(40-220), Reverb ON/OFF
• Outputs: Master Output (RCA), Headphone(mini jack), Record Out (mini jack)
• Inputs: AUX (mini jack), USB (for Trigger-to-MIDI Interface)
• Power IN: DC12V adaptor (included)