Legendary JBL audio quality and versatile operation make it the most sophisticated, easy-to-use portable PA.
The detachable 8-channel mixer features professional I/O, thoughtfully designed controls and Bluetooth audio for best-in-class performance.
Compact and lightweight suitcase-style design allows for effortless one-handed carrying and simple setup.
Professional Grad 8-Channel Mixer
The 8-channel detachable mixer gives you the power and flexibility to sculpt your sound and be heard with stunning clarity at any venue. Simply connect your mics, instruments and other sound sources and start performing. The intuitive mixer helps you dial-in great live sound quickly and easily.
Stream Audio from Your Mobile Device Via Bluetooth
With Bluetooth connectivity, EON208P lets you stream audio from your mobile device. Now you can DJ a party right from the dance floor, or play pre-recorded material for your meeting, worship event, or health cluball without the hassle of wires.
EON208P puts professional audio within arm's reachliterally. The twin 8" speakers and 8-channel mixer clip together to form the most comprehensive, lightweight and portable PA in its class. Carry it in one hand with a guitar slung over your shoulder to play coffee shops and medium-size gigs. Or turn a backyard into the hottest nightclub around. With uncompromising JBL sound quality and effortless portability, you'll want to take it everywhere. The versatile enclosures facilitate stacking, pole mounting and use in monitor position.
JBL EON 208P Specifications
• System Type: Portable 2-way full-range loudspeakers with powered mixer
• Maximum SPL Output: 121 dB peak
• Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz - 20 kHz
• Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 70 Hz - 18 kHz
• AC Input: 100-120 V, 220-240 V 50/60 Hz
• Amp Design: Class D
• System Power Rating: 300 W (2x 150 W stereo)
• Output Connector: 2 x 1/4" TS (unbalanced) amplifier outputs
- 1-4: XLR/1/4" jack combo connectors
- 5-6: one pair of 1/4" balanced TRS jacks (stereo), and one pair of RCA jacks (stereo)
- 7-8: one pair of 1/4" balanced TRS jacks (stereo), and a 3.5mm stereo jack
• Phantom PowerCH1 and CH2 have phantom power control and share the same selection switch
• Hi-Z Selection: CH3 has a Hi-Z selection switch used for guitar signal input
• Mixer Output Connectors:
- Monitor Out: one pair of RCA jacks (stereo), and one pair of 1/4" balanced TRS jacks (stereo)
- Headphone Out: 3.5mm stereo jack
- Subwoofer Out: 1/4" balanced TRS jack
• Treble/Bass EQ: Per-channel high- and low-shelf filters; +/- 12dB cut and boost
• System Limiter: On-board DSP limiting
• LF Driver: 1x JBL 8" (203mm) woofer
• HF Driver: 1x 1" Neodymuim black aluminum dome tweeter
• Coverage Pattern: 100 horizontal x 60 vertical
• Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
• Crossover Type: 2-way passive network, 2nd order filters (12dB cutoff per octave)
• Enclosure: Polypropylene
• Suspension/Mounting: 36 mm pole socket
• Handles: One on top
• Speaker Grill: Powder-coated perforated steel
• Shipping Package(HxWxD): 22.6" (575 mm) x 30.5" (775 mm) x 15.7" (400 mm)
• Net Weight: 38.8 lbs (17.6 kg)