The JRX225 is a portable, dual fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for applications in live music performance and music playback.
• Dual JBL low frequency drivers with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more crosssectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
• JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
• The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
• A "Quasi 3-Way" design offers the extra bass for which a dual fifteen system is designed, but without sacrificing performance in the critical mid-range. The upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid-range phase cancellation greatly improves midrange sound quality and coverage.
• High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
• Progressive Transition' high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
• The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
• SonicGuard' protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
• Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
• Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
• Power Rating : 500 W / 2000 W
• Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 36 Hz - 16 kHz
• Frequency Response (3 dB) : 45 Hz - 12 kHz
• Sensitivity (@1m) : 100 dB SPL (1w/1m)
• Nominal Impedance : 4 ohms
• Recommended Amplifier Power : 500 W to 1000 W into 4 ohms
• Maximum SPL : 133 dB
• Nominal Dispersion : 90 x 50
• Crossover Frequency : 2 kHz
• Dimensions (H x W x D) : 1099 mm x 464 mm x 432 mm (43.25 in x 18.25 in x 17 in)
• Weight : 42.6 kg (94 lb)
• High Frequency Driver : JBL 2414H-C 25mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition' Waveguide
• Low Frequency Driver : JBL M128 x 2
• Input Connectors : Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
JBL JRX225 Dual 15" Two-Way Passive Speaker Reviews