PRX412M is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed for either main sound reinforcement or monitoring applications.
The PRX412M is a premium, utility/monitor speaker. The PRX412M uses a 305 mm (12 in) woofer and a 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver for 300 watts (continuous) power capacity. A 90 x 50 horn provides smooth, even coverage whether used in the vertical (mains) or horizontal (monitor) orientation.
NL-2 and " phone combination connectors are provided. A passive network provides accurate reproduction throughout the cross-over region.
For use on a tripod or over a subwoofer, JBL's dual angle pole mount is included. This feature allows the speaker to be mounted in a vertical position or with a 10 down tilt for optimum audience coverage.
The enclosure is constructed of birch/poplar multi-laminate hardwood and coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex' finish. The distinctive 16-gauge steel grille is CNC-machined for precision. The grilles are internally lined with an acoustically transparent screen to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance.
• 12" woofer
• 1" polymer diaphragm compression driver
• Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines
• 90 x 50 coverage for even and smooth response on and off axis
• Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
• Heavy Duty 16-gauge protective screen-backed steel grille
• Tough DuraFlex' enclosure finish
• Speech reinforcement
• Live performance stage monitoring
• Reinforcement of vocal and acoustic music
• High-performance satellite speaker for use with subwoofers
• Frequency Range (-10 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
• Frequency Response (3 dB): 62 Hz - 19 kHz
• Coverage Pattern: 90 x 50 nominal
• Crossover Mode: Passive
• Crossover Frequency: 2.0 kHz
• Power Rating: 300 W/ 600 W/ 1200 W, 2 hrs (Continuous/Program/Peak)
• Maximum SPL: 120 dB SPL continuous (126 dB SPL peak)
• System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 95 dB SPL
• LF Driver: 1 x JBL MB112-8 305 mm (12 in) woofer
• HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm, compression driver
• Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
• Enclosure: Symmetrical stage monitor, 18 mm, birch/poplar plywood.
• Suspension / Mounting: Dual angle, 0 or -10 35 mm pole socket
• Transport: Integrated handle / input cup
• Finish: Black DuraFlex' finish
• Grille: Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent black screen backing.
• Input Connectors: Parallel Neutrik Speakon NL-2 / " phone combo jacks
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 645 mm x 380 mm x 345 mm (25.25 in x 15.0 in x 13.5 in)
• Net Weight: 17.5 kg (38.0 lbs)
• Optional Accessories: SS2-BK: Tripod speaker stand ; SS4-BK: Satellite speaker pole
JBL PRX412M 12" 2-way Portable Stage Monitor / Speaker, New Reviews