• Purposeful Design: Rugged, Intuitive to Use, Easy to Transport
• JBL Premium Transducers
• Drivecore Amplification By Crown
• Full User Configurable DSP
• Network Control
• JBL Engineered Application Presets
• LCD Screen and Glow in the Dark Ink on Back Panel
• M10 Suspension Points
• Standard 35mm Pole Cup
• Feet for Monitor Angle
A full suite of User Controllable DSP driven by the SRX800 Series powerful onboard 400MHz Sharc DSP includes 20 PEQ's, 2 seconds of delay, signal generators, Input mixing, amplifier monitoring, and 50 User Presets. In addition, the system can incorporate V5 JBL Tunings providing compatibility with our flagship Vertec and VTX touring systems. An integrated LCD screen supports fast setup and configuration.
Each model is powered by Crown proprietary front-end DriveCore technology featuring a massive 2000W Power Rating, the highest power rating in this class of loudspeakers. With a remarkable 103dB signal-to-noise ratio, the SRX800 Series is capable of massive sound pressure levels with exceptional headroom, very low distortion and absolute clarity throughout its
With full HiQnet Network Integration, configuring an SRX800 system is dramatically simplified, saving time while fully automating the control interface configuration. Simple wired control is provided via Ethercon connector and third party wireless router capability is included. Control options include Audio Architect, HiQnet Motion ControlTM iOS app, and standalone applications for iOS and Android.
JBL's patented Differential Drive Technology ferrite drivers incorporate 3" voice coils with lower mass ferrite magnets for reduced weight, increased power handling, exceptionally low distortion and extended low frequency response. JBL's 2432H is the only neodymium 3" voice coil compression driver in this class, delivering very high power levels and smooth, crystal clear sound.
• System Type: Self powered 12", two-way, bass-reflex
• Max SPL Output: 136 dB
• Frequency Range (-10 dB): 40 Hz - 21 kHz
• Frequency Response (-3 dB): 48 Hz - 20 kHz
• Coverage Pattern: 90 x 50
• Amplifier Design: Class D
• Power Rating: 2000 W Peak
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 25.11 x 16.31 x 16.87 (in)
• Net Weight: 26.4 kg (58 lb)