Bring your sound to a new level with the 15" two-way SRX815P powered speaker from JBL. Boasting 2,000 watts of Crown amplifiers, Crown's amazing front-end drivecore technology, and one of the finest user-configurable DSP's on the market, the JBL SRX series takes the technology and design that you've come to know and love and mede it even better. Whether you're touring, a mobile DJ, or need a full install, the JBL SRX815P is sure to meet your needs, while still being the most flexible system for nearly all scenarios.
• Purposeful Design: Rugged, Intuitive to Use, Easy to Transport
• JBL Premium Transducers
• Drivecore Amplification By Crown
• Full User Configurable DSP
• Network Control
• JBL Engineered Application Presets
• LCD Screen and Glow in the Dark Ink on Back Panel
• M10 Suspension Points
• Standard 35mm Pole Cup
• Feet for Monitor Angle
A full suite of User Controllable DSP driven by the SRX800 Series powerful onboard 400MHz Sharc DSP includes 20 PEQ's, 2 seconds of delay, signal generators, Input mixing, amplifier monitoring, and 50 User Presets. In addition, the system can incorporate V5 JBL Tunings providing compatibility with our flagship Vertec and VTX touring systems. An integrated LCD screen supports fast setup and configuration.
Every detail in the SRX800 Series was purposefully designed and thought through with full consideration for its intended use. Ergonomically designed handles support an easy, non-fatiguing grip for streamlined handling. M10 suspension points, indexed feet, and pole/tripod mounts support a wide, flexible array of configurations.
Each model is powered by Crown proprietary front-end DriveCore technology featuring a massive 2000W Power Rating, the highest power rating in this class of loudspeakers. With a remarkable 103dB signal-to-noise ratio, the SRX800 Series is capable of massive sound pressure levels with exceptional headroom, very low distortion and absolute clarity throughout its frequency range.
With full HiQnet Network Integration, configuring an SRX800 system is dramatically simplified, saving time while fully automating the control interface configuration. Simple wired control is provided via Ethercon connector and third party wireless router capability is included. Control options include Audio Architect, HiQnet Motion ControlTM iOS app, and standalone applications for iOS and Android.SRX815P Applications
• Live performance systems
• Mobile and fixed DJ systems
• Sound system rental and tour
• Permanent installationsSRX815P SPECIFICATIONS
• System Type: Self powered 15", two-way, bass-reflex
• Max SPL Output: 137 dB
• Frequency Range (-10 dB): 36 Hz - 21 kHz
• Frequency Response (-3 dB): 44 Hz - 20 kHz
• Coverage Pattern: 90 x 50
• Amplifier Design: Class D
• Power Rating: 2000 W Peak
• Dimensions: (H x W x D)27.20 x 18.03 x 18.82 (in)
• Net Weight: 28.6 kg (63 lb)