Okay, so it's not for everyone! But it works great in nightclubs and theaters. Without question, the most desirable atmospheric effect is that of a lush carpet of ground-hugging fog!
The trouble was Heavy Fog has always been seen as a luxury item affordable only by the largest production companies. The vast size and price of the machines, as well as their insatiable appetite for three phase mains has put them beyond the reach of Amateur Dramatic societies, smaller rental companies and discotheques.
Now it's time for a radical new approach to this classic effect: the House of JEM is proud to present the GLACIATOR - the cool solution to low fog effects that makes Heavy Fog available to the masses!
Plug and Fog Solution The GLACIATOR is a completely self-contained Heavy Fog Machine based on multi-element electronic refrigeration which chills the glycol based fog from a staggering 250 degrees to a shivering minus 10 degrees. There are no separate components needed to complete the process such as pressurized gas cylinders and low pressure Dewar Vessels. And there is no need for a separate fogger. That means no ice, no gas, no mess, no fuss. The GLACIATOR is revolutionary in its simplicity - just plug in and fog.
Recent major advancements in refrigeration technology have meant that JEM is able to obtain more from less. In the past our heavy fog machines used a single giant, large surface area refrigeration element. GLACIATOR, by contrast, features a multi-element array of no less than 5 compact refrigeration coils, which cool the fog in gradual stages. Fog projection is then enhanced by a controllable internal fan. Any excessive moisture as a result of fog condensation or defrost is collected in a "pull out" drip tray.
• No need for a separate Fog Generator - GLACIATOR is completely self contained!
• No need for separate Gas Cylinders or Dewar Vessels
• No need for big three phase power supply - GLACIATOR needs under 16A at 230V
• Powerful 2500W integral fog generating plant
• Integral Fan for extended fog projection
• Electronic Low Fluid Sensing
• On-board control panel featuring fog and fan level controls plus auto timer
• Controllable from external DMX source
• Optional two-way ducting system available
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Jem by Martin GLACIATOR Low Lying Fog Machine Reviews