Now it's time for a radical new approach to this classic effect: the House of JEM is proud to present the GLACIATOR - the cool solution to low fog effects that makes Heavy Fog available to the masses!
Plug and Fog Solution The GLACIATOR is a completely self-contained Heavy Fog Machine based on multi-element electronic refrigeration which chills the glycol based fog from a staggering 250 degrees to a shivering minus 10 degrees. There are no separate components needed to complete the process such as pressurized gas cylinders and low pressure Dewar Vessels. And there is no need for a separate fogger. That means no ice, no gas, no mess, no fuss. The GLACIATOR is revolutionary in its simplicity - just plug in and fog.
Recent major advancements in refrigeration technology have meant that JEM is able to obtain more from less. In the past our heavy fog machines used a single giant, large surface area refrigeration element. GLACIATOR, by contrast, features a multi-element array of no less than 5 compact refrigeration coils, which cool the fog in gradual stages. Fog projection is then enhanced by a controllable internal fan. Any excessive moisture as a result of fog condensation or defrost is collected in a "pull out" drip tray.
• No need for a separate Fog Generator - GLACIATOR is completely self contained!
• No need for separate Gas Cylinders or Dewar Vessels
• No need for big three phase power supply - GLACIATOR needs under 16A at 230V
• Powerful 2500W integral fog generating plant
• Integral Fan for extended fog projection
• Electronic Low Fluid Sensing
• On-board control panel featuring fog and fan level controls plus auto timer
• Controllable from external DMX source
• Optional two-way ducting system available
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|