The industry standard of speaker stands is now available in strong, yet lightweight aluminum. Features include a patented push-button system for easy height adjustment with a locking screw that provides additional stability and vibration-free speaker mount, and much more. The legs have a tubing diameter of 35 mm and the large, fixed foot end caps guarantee stability and safety. Lasered bore holes and durable, robust plastic saddle washers improve the coefficient of friction between the legs and braces and prevent scratching of the finish.
Additional features that create this superior stand include a pull-out guard for the extension tube, the mounting aid and an integral anti-shock component. K&M Stands for over 60 years of maximum durability and premium quality. 5 Year Warranty. Made in Germany. Genuine eco-friendly manufacturing.
• Height: from 56.299 to 88.189"
• Height adjustment:locking screw with push-button system
• Leg construction: tube legs with cross braces
• Material: aluminum
• Max. load capacity: 88.106 lbs
• Product Category: Topline
• Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
• lightweight stand
• patented gradual height adjustment system
• integrated shock absorber
• steel extension tube
• mounting aid 21434 included
• adaptor sleeve 21326 included
• Tube end(s): diameter 1.378/1.496"
• Type: black
• Weight: 7.709 lbs
|Manufacturer||Konig & Meyer|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|