The new star in your show! The avant-garde, one-hand microphone stand is setting new standards in design and function. The elegant combination of triangular-shaped sections and the new design of the slender one-hand adjustment mechanism go harmoniously with standard microphone clips and microphones. The integrated knurled screw is impossible to lose and makes tightening and positioning the microphone clip easy. The stand's simple elegance loses nothing by the addition of Knig and Meyer's classic swivel arm.
The height of the stand can be adjusted soundlessly, simply and easily using the unique one-hand clutch. The stand is significantly lightweight, but nonetheless stable due to the ingenious round base with an integrated steel plate with an attractive plastic cover. The base's circumferential rubber profile reduces undesirable vibration and footfall noise even when the stand is tilted far over to the side. Damage to flooring (e.g. parquet) is also prevented.
• Base diameter: 10.827"
• Height: from 41.535 to 68.307"
• Height adjustment: one-hand clutch
• Leg construction: round base
• Material: rod combinatiion made from aluminum, handle bar from zinc die-cast
• Product Category: Starline
• Rod Combination: 2-piece folding design
• triangular-shaped rods
• knurled screw is impossible to lose
• can be adjusted soundlessly
• significantly lightweight but stable due to the ingenious round base with inegrated steel plate and attractive plastic cover
• circumferential rubber profile
• reduces undesirable vibration and footfall noise
• Threaded connector: 5/8"
• Type: Black
• Weight: 6.696 lbs
|Konig & Meyer|
|New - On Clearance|