The practical one-hand microphone stand Performance' impresses through its reliability and functionality. The stable combination of high quality round-shaped rods and the elegant one-hand adjustment present a harmonious overall appearance. Also in connection with the classic Knig & Meyer expandable boom, the stand's elegant design is not diminished in any way. With the practical one-hand system the height of the stand can adjusted smoothly and silently (no scratching noises).
The ingenious steel base with its elegant plastic cover provides more stability even though the base is much lighter. A circular rubber insert ring on the base also reduces unwanted vibrations and foot traffic noise, even when the stand is placed in extreme positions. In addition, the floor (e.g. wood floor) is protected from possible damage.
• Base diameter: 10.827"
• Height: from 41.535 to 68.898"
• Height adjustment: one-hand clutch
• Leg construction: round base
• Material: rod combinatiion made from aluminum, handle bar plastic
• Product Category: Starline
• Rod Combination: 2-piece folding design
• round-shaped rods
• can be adjusted soundlessly
• significantly lightweight but stable due to the ingenious round base with inegrated steel plate and attractive plastic cover
• circumferential rubber profile
• reduces undesirable vibration and footfall noise
• Threaded connector: 5/8"
• Type: Black
• Weight: 6.586 lbs
|Manufacturer||Konig & Meyer|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Konig & Meyer 26250 ''Performance'' Microphone Stand Reviews