• Slice loops with Time Slice
• Assign sampled sounds to up to ten parts, then use the step sequencer to create rhythm patterns.
• Real-time re-sampling.
• Add and change effects with the Motion Sequence function.
• Radical sample processing.
• Sampling Frequency: 32kHz
• Maximum Sampling Time: 95 (mono) / 47.5 (stereo) seconds, saving to internal memory
• Number of Samples: 100(mono) plus 50(stereo)
• Memory: 128 patterns, 16 songs
• Effects: 1 types (reverb, flanger/chorus, phaser, ring modulator, pitch shifter, compressor, distortion, decimator, isolator, resonant filter, wah),
• Delay (master delay)
• Sequencer: Pattern: 64 steps maximum per part, motion sequence, 1 parameter per part, 64 events, effect on/off, roll, and reverse can be recorded for each part (all three can be recorded for each part) Song: 256 patterns maximum per song
• Input: AUDIO IN (1/4 inch stereo phone jack, Level switch LINE / MIC, Gain adjustment knob)
• Nominal Input Level: -10dBu LINE, -50dBu MIC
• Input Impedance: 47k-ohms
• Output: L/MONO, R, (phone jack - mono x 2), Nominal Output Level = -10 dBu, Output Impedance= 1k-ohm, Headphones (1/4 inch stereo phone jack), Nominal Level= 21mW plus 21mW @ 32-ohms
• External Memory: SmartMedia (TM) (4 to 64 MB, 3.3V)
• AD/DA Conversion: 20 bit linear o MIDI: IN, OUT, THRU
• Power Consumption: 6W
• Power Supply: DC 9V (AC adaptor)
• Accessories: AC adaptor (DC9V, 600mA)
• Dimensions: 300(W) x 224.9(D) x 55.4(H)mm
11.8(W) x 8.8(D) x 2.2(H)inches, (Including rubber feet)
• Weight: 1.28kg / 2.83 lbs
• Number of Parts: 12 (One Shot = 9 parts, Time Slice = 1 part, Audio In = 1 part, Accent = 1 part)
|New - On Clearance|