• Touch Pad lets you use your fingertips to control how the effect is applied, allowing you to process sounds in directly intuitive ways - ideal for DJ work or laying down tracks.
• 100 effect programs are built-in.
• New BPM effect functionality allows effects to be synchronized to the BPM.
• The Auto BPM function calculates the BPM automatically, detects BPM from the MIDI Clock, or sets BPM by repeatedly pressing the Tap switch.
• The sound being input can be directly sampled (up to 6 seconds of 44.1 kHz sampling for each of the two sample keys) and played back.
• The Pad Motion function lets you record and reproduce complex finger movements on the touch pad. Highly original effect sounds can be played back instantly.
• A Mute function that controls the effect reverberation has been added.
• MIDI IN/OUT is provided, letting you control the KP2's effects via MIDI IN from an external sequencer.
• The color of the pad will change dramatically according to your finger position and the type of effect (delay or reverb, etc.) for heightened impact in on-stage performances.
• Effect Variation: 13 types (Pitch Shift, Distortion, Filter, Wah, Tremolo, Flanger, Delay, Reverb, Pan, Gate, Phaser, Ring Modulator, Sample/Play (Forward, Reverse, Time Stretch, Loop Time Modulation))
• Effect Programs: 100
• Inputs: LINE IN (stereo RCA phono jack) / PHONO IN (stereo RCA phono jack) / MIC IN (phone jack)
• Outputs: LINE OUT: (stereo RCA phono jack), Headphones (stereo phone jack, volume)
• Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
• AD/DA Conversion: 20 bit linear
• MIDI: IN/OUT
• Power supply/Ground: DC12V(AC adapter), ground terminal (for phono)
• Dimensions: 204(W) x 207(D) x 48(H)mm/8.03"(W) x 8.15"(D) x 1.89"(H) (including knobs) (Preliminary)
• Weight: 1.0 kg / 2.2 Ibs. (Preliminary)
• Accessories: AC adapter, Touch panel protection sheet
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|