The TRITON Le Streaming Video Demo
TRITON Le was introduced at the Winter NAMM Show in January, 2002. The following video highlights the presentation from the event.
Click here if you're setup for Streaming Video.
To setup your system to see the video, click here.
Hear TRITON Le Demos using an MP3 player:
Midnight Sun (mp3, 3.85MB)
Deep Endz (mp3, 2.89MB)
Everything you hear was done exclusively on a Korg TRITON Le. Due to the content of each demo, a large file is required and a high-speed Internet connection is recommended.
Korg's sound designers have loaded the TRITON Le with over one thousand killer presets to get you jammin', while the knobs and joystick let you send each and every sound into new dimensions! Or use the power of the TRITON Le to roll your own unique presets. Either way, you'll be pumping out some of the freshest sounds around!
• 76 keys
• 512 programs, 384 combis, and 128 General MIDI presets
• Stereo digital multi-effects
• 16-track/16-timbre sequencer
• Dual arpeggiators
• Assignable knobs, switches, and joystick for flexible control
• Tone generator: HI synthesis system
• Sample rate: 48kHz
• 32MB PCM ROM with 425 multisamples and 413 drum samples
• Programs and Combinations: 512 programs; 384 combis; 128 General MIDI programs plus 9 drum kits
• Polyphony: 62 voices in single mode, 31 voices in double mode
• Keyboard: 76 keys
• Effects section: stereo digital multi-effects with 2 master effects, one insert effect, and one master 3-band stereo EQ
• Number of effects: 89
• Sequencer: 16 tracks; 16 timbres; 150 preset/100 user patterns per song; 200 songs; 20 cue lists; max capacity - 200,000 notes; supports Standard MIDI files type 0 and 1
• Dual arpeggiators with 205 patterns - 5 preset/200 editable; one arpeggiator available in Program mode, 2 available in Combi mode
RPPR (Realtime Pattern Play/Recording) function: one set is available for each song; 150 preset drum patterns
• Controllers: joystick, 2 assignable switches, 4 assignable knobs; audition switch; category switch
• Control inputs: assignable switch/pedal; damper (half-damper supported)
• Outputs: 1/4" main outs (L/Mono and Right) plus 2 individual 1/4" outs; stereo headphone outs
• Media slot: SmartMedia (3.3V; 4MB-128MB capacity)
• Interface: 240 x 64 pixel LCD display
• Dimensions: 41"W x 3-3/4"H x 12"D
• Weight: 20 lbs.
|New - On Clearance|