Looking for a pair of headphones that are specifically designed to replicate music as it should be heard with the ability to satisfy experienced ears. Get your head around this: KRK has always been focused solely on accurate monitoring. The KNS-8400-with their ability to reveal exactly what you have on the tracks is an ideal choice for critical listening.
Being able to discern the most subtle differences in pitch, timbre and tone helps you to get it right every mix, every take, and every performance. Isolating memory foam in the ear pads deliver improved low-end response and because they gently conform to your unique head shape, you will be comfortable wearing them all day.
• Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK's class leading studio monitors, developed with 25 years of years of experience in studio sound.
• The latest reference quality frequency response for closed-back, circum-aural dynamic headphones.
• Newly developed headphone acoustical system bringing a new level of headphone performance for the first time.
• Utilizing the latest in acoustic memory foam technology ensures class leading performance in both reproduction and isolation.
• A new standard in headphone comfort, even over extended periods of use, designed to avoid feeling uncomfortable during long sessions. The special foam conforms to the ear to help ensure an improved fit.
• Exceedingly accurate, natural and wide frequency response.
• Large dynamic range with extremely consistent low-distortion detail and clarity.
• Extended low frequency definition, ensures the bass component of your music is accurately reproduced, and is not lost.
• Transparent reproduction of high-frequencies, resulting in highly accurate imaging.
• High-efficiency Neodymium 40mm driver.
• High durability 2.5m single-sided straight cable with oxygen-free copper wires.
• Adjustable, foldable driver enclosures provide comfort and portability.
• Replaceable cable, head, and ear cushions to ensure long product life.
• Soft carrying case embossed with the KRK logo for travelling engineers, or storage when not in use.
• 1/4" jack plug can be unscrewed to reveal a 1/8" plug for laptops and portable media players.
System / Design
•Copper-clad aluminum wire
•Low weight neodymium
•97 dB SPL @1mW
Total Harmonic Distortion
Ambient Noise Isolation
•up to 30 dBA
Long Term Maximum Power Handling 1000mW
•(500mW per side as per IEC 60268-7)
Nominal Headband Pressure
•4 N (based on average head size)
•Adjustable / Sprung steel skeleton
Ear Cushion type
•Acoustic memory foam
•Black impact resistant plastic
•Detachable / Replaceable low profile inline high quality control
•2.5 m, (8.2 ft.), 99,99% OFC detachable
•Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm)
•Strain relief managed
•Screw-on 1/4" (6.3 mm)
Weight without Cable
•232 g (0.51 lbs)
Net / Shipping Weight
•850 g (1.87 lbs)
•245mm x 268mm x 94mm
•9.6" x 10.5" x 3.7"
KRK KNS8400 Professional Headphones Reviews